You know you could get a sunburn on your eyes out in the water? It doesn’t feel good. Ra Ravenous sunglasses have UV protection. We wear them here in the bright Hawaiian sun and love em. We make it easy for anyone to get a pair. Shipping is always free, the pricing is crazy good, and we have an awesome return policy.
RaOptics.com is now selling replacement lenses for all its goggle lines. The Panorama, Big D’s, and Performance Lines all have interchangeable lenses, which means no matter what line you have, or what lens you would like to order, it will fit onto your goggles.
What we hear from other customers, is that the blue lens is the best performer in low light conditions, the smoke is the best performer in the high light conditions, and of course the fire red then is the best all around- or most universal.
Just like with all Ra products, shipping is free, and your order will have a generous return policy.
We’ve gone back to the factory for some improvements and to modify the designs a bit. We’ve decided to move the logo the inside of the arm, which looks a lot better. This does mean that the sunglasses will be ready to ship in mid-April instead of March, but we believe it will be worth the wait. You can see the new look on the Ra store page now.
First off, we’d like to say that we’ve listened to the comments on our previous post about the sticker designs. We’ve also checked our logs for signs of bot-generated votes and found that things were getting a bit out of hand in that department. So much for technology sometimes.
With all that out of the way, we’d like to say CONGRATULATIONS to….
#3 design by Jared – “CONQUER”
We’d like to thank the participants for submitting their designs and everyone for taking the time to express their opinions (both supportive and critical) and for voting (bots excluded, of course). You guys spoke, and we listened.
JARED: Please submit an EPS/AI file of your design to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your mailing address STAT.
Thanks to everyone who submitted their designs! We’ve had a ton of entries and it was pretty hard to choose the top five finalists, but here they are. You’ll have time to vote for them below until Sunday, January 22nd at midnight.
Finalist No. 1: Alain – “Sun”
Finalist No. 2: Braxton – “Yin Yang”
Finalist No. 3: Jared – “Conquer”
Finalist No. 4: Justine – “Snowboarder”
Finalist No. 5: Matty – “Snow”
Vote for the best sticker design
- Justine Snowboarder (Fourth Photo) (56%, 399 Votes)
- Jared Conquer (Third Photo) (42%, 297 Votes)
- Alain Sun (First Photo) (2%, 11 Votes)
- Braxton Yin Yang (Second Photo) (1%, 5 Votes)
- Matty Snow (Fifth Photo) (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 713
Think you got what it takes to design some KILLER RA STICKERS? Here’s your chance to prove that to the masses and have the notoriety that comes along with it.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Sticker design must have RaOptics.com legible and prominent on the design
- Submit your designs via e-mail at email@example.com. File format can be EPS, PSD, PNG or JPG formats.
- Submission period runs from January 7th through January 10th 2012.
- No limit on the number of submissions
- Top 5 chosen by Ra will be posed on the website January 11th for voting by the general public
- Voting will go until January 17th, with the decision made at 11:59PM (Pacific time) that day.
- Copies of the vinyl sticker and a set of PANORAMA GOGGLES of the winner’s choice with HARD CASE.
- Prize will be mailed within two weeks of January 17th.
Need the Logo?
Download the logo in PSD format (zipped).